Supermodel Elle Macpherson, 58, declares beauty no longer associated with youth Aumag The

Elle Macpherson has insisted that health, not youth, is the new standard of beauty.

The supermodel, 68, writes in her new column for Stellar Magazine that over the past six years she has changed her mind about what it means to look good.

“Beauty was associated with youth, but I had come to learn that beauty is more strongly aligned with wellness,” she said in Saturday’s statement.

Elle Macpherson (pictured) has insisted that health, not youth, is the new standard of beauty. The supermodel, 68, writes in her new column for Stellar Magazine that over the past six years she has changed her mind about what it means to look good

“We clarified beauty, reasserting its true nature as soul-deep, not just skin-deep—and embraced the charisma, confidence, and magnetism that make people attractive regardless of their outward appearance.”

She added: ‘Ultimately, I’ve learned that wellness is the new beautiful, health is the new wealth, kindness is the new cool and inner peace is the new success.’

Dubbed ‘The Body’ ever since her early days on the runway, Elle previously revealed her health and beauty secrets in a blog post for WelleCo.

“Beauty was associated with youth, but I had come to learn that beauty is more strongly aligned with wellness,” she said in Saturday’s statement.

Last September, she said she takes care of her skin and body by juicing up to four times a day, dry body brushing and following a $1,400 skincare routine from Dr. Barbara Sturm.

The model uses a dry body brush up to three times a week ‘to stimulate circulation and lymphatic drainage, cleanse my system of toxins and exfoliate my body for smooth, soft skin’.

If she has a red carpet or photo shoot coming up, she prepares by juicing up to four times a day using a mix of vegetables and her Super Elixir vegetable supplement.

She added: 'Ultimately, I've learned that wellness is the new beautiful, health is the new wealth, kindness is the new cool and inner peace is the new success'

She added: ‘Ultimately, I’ve learned that wellness is the new beautiful, health is the new wealth, kindness is the new cool and inner peace is the new success’

“At home, I think the best facial is what you put in your body,” she explained at the time.

Speaking to Harper’s Bazaar Australia in January 2019, Elle said she aims to work out every day at 6.30.

“Either I’ll do some yoga, or I’ll hop on my bike and ride to the beach for a swim. If I’m on the go, I’ll take my running shoes and go for a run or a walk – I love exploring new surroundings and outside,” she said.

Last September, Elle said she takes care of her skin and body by juicing up to four times a day, dry body brushing and following a $1,400 skincare routine from Dr. Barbara Sturm

Last September, Elle said she takes care of her skin and body by juicing up to four times a day, dry body brushing and following a $1,400 skincare routine from Dr. Barbara Sturm

Elle, who has covered the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue a record five times, said she usually eats breakfast at

“Sometimes it’s a nutritious protein smoothie made with hemp milk, half a banana and a scoop of WelleCo Nourishing Protein in chocolate,” she revealed.

“If I want something warm, I’ll have a poached egg on sunflower or wheat-free dark rye bread, oatmeal with agave, or a chia pudding soaked in almond milk.”

Elle is a supermodel who earned the nickname 'The Body' during her catwalk career

Elle is a supermodel who earned the nickname ‘The Body’ during her catwalk career

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiqrqiVp7qwsMSlZJ6knJp6rq3CqZ%2BeqqOku26Bl2abnpuclr%2Bmv4ybnJqtpK56r7uMpaann5WneqK%2F0qiaopmkmrFuw8itn2axn6rBqXnArqSan18%3D