Vanessa Marcil the rock cast American actress. She is best known for her television roles as Bre

Vanessa Marcil and Brian Austin Green appear to have left the drama behind as he shakes his groove.

When Bryan made his debut at the season 30 premiere of Dancing With the Stars on Monday, September 20, Vanessa made it clear that she was getting along well with her ex by sharing a message of support for him. Brian’s partner on the dance floor is his girlfriend Shanna Burgess.

A post on Vanessa’s grid shows a photo of her 19-year-old son Kassius on his way to the studio to watch a live DWTS recording. “On the way to Dad. #TeamGreen,” wrote Vanessa, 52, who split from Brian, 48, in 2003.

She also posted a screenshot of Kassius’ fans watching Brian and Sharna show off their stuff, along with the hashtags #DWTS and #TeamGreen.

To the photo of Cassius in the car, one of Vanessa’s followers commented, “I wish I could live together as gracefully and peacefully as you!” This prompted Vanessa to reply, “God help us all people” and added the Praying Hands emoji.

That’s a little far-fetched from Vanessa’s previously posted public comments about the Beverly Hills 90210 alumni. Back in November 2020, Brian’s ex-wife Megan Fox made it clear that she didn’t like the actor’s Instagram photos of himself and their 5-year-old son from the trip in Halloween costumes. At the time, Meghan made a comment on the post, accusing Brian of using her baby to “pose on Instagram” and “feeding on the popular narrative that I’m an absent mother.”

On the same day, Vanessa posted on her Instagram: “Like I said…the truth always comes out…” The general hospital alumna added the caption, “#ImWithYouSister.”

Back in 2018, Vanessa claimed on Instagram that Brian and Meghan had largely cut Cassius out of their lives, in part because the teen had “been unpopular for 5 years” .” Brian and Meghan have not publicly responded to the allegations, but it now appears the drama is a thing of the past.

It’s great to see Brian – who also shares Meghan’s Noah, 8, and Bodhi, 7 – have a lot of support for his DWTS run as he has some room for improvement in the ballroom.

In this week’s premiere, he scored 24 out of 40, just shy of current leader JoJo Siwa, who scored 29.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGitmqaVqMCiecyaqZyhnGLBqbGMq6aco12YrrTAjJqknqqZmK6vecCcq6udo6h6tLTEZqCsZZKawLV5yqemsKZdm7yzeceeqWaslaGyt7XSoqanZaKkuaa%2FjJqqZpqimrulrYybmKuqlanBcA%3D%3D