Rickie Fowlers Wife, Allison Stokke Is The Couple Together?

Rickie Fowler’s wife is Allison Stokke, an American fitness model, and the couple has been together since 2017-18. 

Rickie Fowler, also called Rick Yutaka Fowler, is well-known for his professional game of Golf, and he is recognized as one of the best golfers in the world.

In 2007 and 2008, he reached the number 1 rank amateur golfer worldwide for 36 weeks. In his professional game, he earned a high fourth in the Official World Golf Ranking and won numerous awards.

Rick Yutaka Fowler is an American professional golfer who plays on the PGA Tour. He was the number one ranked amateur golfer worldwide for 36 weeks in 2007 and 2008. 

On January 24, 2016, he reached a career-high fourth in the Official World Golf Ranking following his victory in the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship

According to sources, In 2017, Fowler and Stokke, a former track and field athlete and fitness model, made their relationship public.

The couple revealed their relationship publicly by posting a picture together, at a MotoGP event at the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas. 

Once Fowler revealed in his interview that he met his wife through social media platforms, he later contacted his future bride on social media. 

In a 2020 interview with Rocket Mortgage, he said, “I reached out to her on social media. It seemed like she was the kind of person that would fit with who I am… She’s very genuine, obviously very beautiful, and someone I felt would be fun to be around.”

In 2017, Stokke was often pictured at events with Fowler and was present for his victory in Hero World Challenge and the 2017 and 19 Presidents Cup.

Later they posted another photo together and were seen on the PGA Tour.

Everyone likes to see them together, and Fowler made his marriage proposal in 2018 during U.S. Open week at Shinnecock Hills.

They got married in October 2019. After marriage, they both posted several pictures on their official Instagram account and were spotted on several occasions together.

Their daughter Maya, born on November 18, was announced by Fowler, and his wife, Allison Stokke, on Thanksgiving Day.

In an Instagram post, they wrote, “Happy Thanksgiving everyone! As you can see Allison & I are beyond thankful…a whole new meaning to life!! Maya Fowler was born on 11/18/21. My heart is full!!”

Several players congratulated the couple immediately after revealing their baby news in June. Such as Max Homa, Lee Westwood, and Luke Donald. Luke Donald wrote, “Welcome to #girldad life, Rickie.”

About Allison Stokke

Allison Stokke is also known by her full name, Allison Rebecca Stokke Fowler. She opened her eyes on March 22, 1989, and is 33 years old as of 2022. 

She is considered one of the most famous American fitness models worldwide and inspires many, and she became a role model for many.

Allison broke several American records for high school pole vaulting, and Stokke also participated in competitive segments of pole vaulting. 

She also broke numerous awards in the pole vault in her high school.

Later, she continued to play the sport while attending the University of California.

She won an athletic scholarship at the University of California, Berkeley, due to her high school accomplishments. There, pursued her sociology education.

During her time in college, she kept pole vaulting. A few NCAA Division I Championships saw her competing.

Even after that, Stokke continued to try out for the 2012 London Olympics American Olympic Team, but she eventually failed to achieve that objective.

Following that, Stokke also started modeling for Nike and Athleta apparel. Though she kept on pole vaulting and teamed up with GoPro.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC%2ByJyiop1dm7y4uMSrZLChlpp8