Letitia Wright S*xuality Does She Belong To LGBTQ Community?

Rumors have been spreading about Letitia dating Eva, raising questions about Letitia Wright’s s*xuality.

Letitia Wright from “Black Panther” and American singer Kehlani has arrived in London. Letitia was at the Fabric nightclub in London when multiple videos of her partying online were posted.

Kehlani was also there because she was performing at the O2 Academy Brixton as part of her current tour.

Although Kehlani’s girlfriend, 070 Shake, was present, and the event was just a gathering of friends, the video appeared somewhat seductive.

Video circulation around the internet has raised significant concerns among fans, including Letitia Wright’s S*xuality.

Letitia Wright s*xuality remains mysterious 

Letitia Wright has been gracing our screens for almost ten years, yet her s*xual orientation is still unknown. 

Letitia hasn’t talked about it yet, and we can’t draw any judgments about her s*xual orientation because she hasn’t engaged in any open relationships. 

With the recent video surfacing on the internet, fans are enamored with Kehlani and Letitia Wright’s connection, as they spent a crazy Monday night hanging out in London’s Fabric nightclub.

Letitia Wright, best known for her role in the film Black Panther, was also there with her model friend Eva Apio, so the singer wasn’t the only famous person having a good time with the London crowd.

Their social media posts indicate their relationship because Eva Apio is seen hanging out with Letitia in the same dress in an upscale car on her Instagram story.

Fans have never seen the actress and singer together, but following their previous night’s club antics, it is thought that a new relationship might emerge in the city.

While Kehlani, 27, wore a black body-con minidress, the Black Panther actress, 29, sported black shades and a matching suit.

Letitia apologized for sharing the conspiracy video in 2020

In an interview with The Guardian, Wright talked about her career and the impact Chadwick Boseman’s passing had on her personally. 

She also briefly touched on the controversy she caused in late 2020 by sharing a pastor’s anti-vax video. 

Additionally, there were transphobic comments in the video, and the pastor had a long history of holding anti-LGBTQ views.

While attending press events for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Wright broke her silence and expressed regret for her behavior.

“I’ve apologized and healthily removed my Twitter, and I simply expressed my regret for any harm done to anyone.”

The Black Panther actress made it clear that by apologizing, she was admitting that releasing the video was not her and did not align with her principles.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC4xK2graGRYsSztcahq2arla3CorjIrbBo